Pinterest is hot. White hot. The 2011 Crunchie award winner for Best New Startup has been on a roll lately, hitting almost 12 million monthly unique visitors and crossing the 10 million milestone faster than any previous independent site, according to comScore. And a new report from Shareaholic indicates Pinterest is already generating more referral traffic to websites than YouTube, Reddit, Google+, and LinkedIn combined.
- Zero Motorcycles reveals its 2013 models: Zero X dropped, FX drafted in
- Maingear welcomes AMD A-Series APUs to its F131 and X-Cube desktop PCs
- Samsung claims 25.7 percent U.S. mobile market share, Android 52.6 percent of smartphone OS share
- Galaxy Note II Poised to Hit the Runway for US Debut
- Our Favorite Smartphones, Cameras, Headphones, Speakers and More [Bestmodo]